We work in a transparent way, applying scientific knowledge and methods. We are committed to Swiss and international industry standards.
- We are transparent about what we do and how we proceed. We orientate ourselves according to scientific knowledge and we work based on evidence. We work systematically and use both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- We are guided by the relevant quality standards, for example those of the Swiss Evaluation Society (SEVAL), the Professional Association for Coaching, Supervision and Organisational Consulting (bso), the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and other organisations in our industry.
- We have agreed with each other what we mean by quality. We regularly review our standards and ensure that we adhere to them.
- We are aware of our diverse roles and reflect on them together.
- We continue to develop professionally, methodically and personally.